The Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy is intended to help you understand why we collect your personal data and how we use it.
This website is designed to comply with European and National Legislation governing the protection of personal data and electronic communications. More specifically, we list the following regulations/directives that secure your data during use:
- [(REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
- 3471/2006 (GG 133/Α΄/28.6.2006)
- EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE 2009/136/EC
- 4070-2012 (GG 82/10.4.2012)
- EUROPEAN REGULATION 2018 for the general protection of personal data of the EU (GDPR)
We hope you will spend some time reading it carefully.
If you disagree with its content, you are kindly requested to leave the website immediately.
This policy applies to all of you who use our services by telephone or through our website.
Our website may modify the terms and conditions without prior notice, effective immediately.
2. Personal Data Safety
When you are using the services we offer or when you contact us, it is necessary that we process your personal data required for the proper and safe operation of the website. When processing your data we comply with applicable legislation. In this context, your trust is our priority and commitment.
- The data provided to us is collected for specific, legal and transparent purposes, and shall not be processed for any purposes beyond the lawful ones.
- We make every effort possible to keep your data accurate and up-to-date and securely stored in our records, until the end of the necessary purpose for which they are processed.
- Personal Data is kept for as long as the law so requires, to fulfill our processing purposes, and according to your will.
We assure you that «DIAMOND Luxury Cruises» will never sell, rent, distribute, or disclose your personal information in any way. If you are under 16 years of age, you MUST have the consent of your parents or guardians before using the services on this website.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy provides detailed information on all outstanding issues.
3. Personal data you automatically provide us with
The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) based website creates a secure connection between the connected devices and the internet, aiming to protect your data.
By visiting and browsing the website some information may be automatically collected and can identify you directly or indirectly, such as:
- you IP address,
- your browser and OS,
- the websites you visited before and after our website,
- the connection speed and information about the software programs installed on the computer,
- basic server connection information and
- information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies (see below in the Cookies section).
The reason for decrypting and maintaining the IP address of your computer, lies in our legal obligation to ensure the security of the network, the provision of our services and promotion of our website information, from any malicious act, so that we can provide you with a truly secure browsing environment, always in accordance with the applicable GDPR law. (GDPR Article 6 par. 1 subpar. c and f)
4. Any personal data collected when completing the contact form
The website has a contact form, through which you may submit your questions. When completing and submitting the online contact form, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- full name
- visitor email
- your message
Your personal data is kept throughout the duration of our communication, with the sole purpose of responding immediately to your messages, the personalized provision of services and information, and the statistical analysis of the traffic and use of our website. The legal basis for processing of your person data is your consent (GDPR Article 6 par. 1a).
5. Social Media Pages
Diamond Luxury Cruises has Facebook and Instagram accounts. You can also contact us through these accounts, to receive answers regarding the services we provide. For us to answer your questions, we inevitably collect and process information, such as the username used in it, as well as other information that is publicly available on your profile. By sending a message to us, you automatically accept the processing of your data, for which you have already given your consent to these applications.
6. Use and exchange of information
«DIAMOND luxury cruises» respects your right to confidentiality and the information that concern you, and only uses this information for the aforementioned purposes. This is why the company shall not disclose, transmit or make your information accessible to third parties. Moreover, the company does not transmit this information outside the European Union.
Any information related to you may be available to other companies, applications or any individuals involved in the circumstances listed below:
- It may disclose to third parties aggregate information or any information that does not identify you personally, to be able to develop the content and services of its website.
- It may use now or in the future third parties to provide services related to its website, such as database management, maintenance services, analytics, data processing and distribution of e-mail and text messages. These third parties will have access to the information that concerns you only to perform the above duties on behalf of the company and with explicit contractual commitments regarding the protection of your privacy and personal data.
- It may disclose information about you to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, litigation, court orders, legal proceedings or other law enforcement measures by any competent authority, including the Personal Data Protection Authority and the Data Protection Supervisors of other EU member states, and to safeguard and defend its legal rights or to challenge claims against it.
7. Information retention time
«DIAMOND luxury cruises» will retain the personal data it collects through its website for the absolutely necessary period of time to fulfill the above processing purposes. If you revoke your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data, we will delete your data from our electronic and physical files, unless keeping them is required for compliance with our legal obligations or for the exercise, establishment or defense of our rights or legal interests before any judicial authorities.
We are committed to the privacy and security of your data. To achieve that, we apply all modern and appropriate -for the purposes of processing- technical and organizational measures, the response and adequacy of which we regularly inspect.
9. Your rights
According to the GDPR, for the protection of personal data, you have the opportunity to exercise the following rights:
You have the right to obtain information about the data we have collected, for what purpose we have collected it, the legal basis for processing it, how long we will retain it and their recipients.
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate information concerning you or to complete any missing information, provided that you are submitting the necessary documents that certify the need to correct or complete.
- Restriction and opposition to processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict or even exclude the processing of your personal data if you question the accuracy of the information we keep in store about you, if you find that we are processing your data illegally.
- Erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
Last, but not least, you have the right to ask us in writing to delete your personal data, when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent to process them in the other cases provided by the GDPR.
If you wish to exercise those rights, please contact us in the following methods:
Contact telephone number: 6983 352 331
*** In any case, you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr). ***
10. Changes to this policy